Andrew Riley, Ryan Price, and Mike Anello interview part of the team from Droplabs, a Los Angeles-based Drupal-centric co-working facility. In addition to the usual latest Drupal news and picks, we spoke with Christefano Reyes, Blake Senftner, and Lee Vodra about the genesis of Droplabs, its place in the LA Drupal Community, and how they’re feeling their way in making the space successful in the long term.
- Droplabs - A collaborative Drupal coworking/hackerspace in Downtown Los Angeles. Part of a larger industrial space called Big Art Labs.
- Drupal Business Summit at DrupalCamp Atlanta
- TechCrunch reports that Pantheon launches with $1.3 million in seed money.
- Drupal as a Workforce Program
- Start Subscribing Stop Following
Picks of the Week
- Mike - Feeds Tamper by Chris Leppanen (Twistor) and Blue Screen of Death (no commits yet)
- Andrew - Migrate 2.x by Mike Ryan, Moshe Weitzman, and Andrew Morton
- Ryan - Commerce Bulk Product Creation by wildkatana and Entity View Mode by Dave Ried
WebEnabled is working with the Seattle Drupal User’s Group to create a more streamlined workflow for Drupal classroom training - http://groups.drupal.org/node/181084
Site of the Week
If you'd like your site highlighted, please submit it at http://DrupalEasy.com/siteoftheweek.
Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-441-3964. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or relationship advice for Andrew. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page at http://DrupalEasy.com/contact
The Droplabs part of the podcast made me want to moan and cry. I live in a small town in Kansas. I work alone, although I have one colleague in Kansas City. I SO wish I had people to collaborate with, sitting in the same room. Awesome idea. If I ever get to LA I'm going to Droplabs to breathe the air.