Lin Clark (linclark on Drupal.org) leaves Andrew Riley, Ryan Price, and Mike Anello speechless with her vast knowledge of RDF, microdata, and the semantic web on this episode of the DrupalEasy Podcast. Lin talks about how she favors microdata (check out her new Microdata module) over RDF, her super-cool Web Taxonomy module, and a bunch of other things that demonstrates why she’s one of the Drupal community’s brightest minds. Other topics covered include Zen 5.0 and Google’s “recommendation” of responsive design.
- Lin Clark interview - Web Taxonomy module, IBM Developer Works article, Drupal Documentation Web module, Microdata module, Search Engine Rich Snippets (via the Google)
- Google “recommends” responsive design
- Why Web Development is Like Building a House
- Drupal.org Project Retention, Download to Usage by Scott Reynen
- Zen 5.0 announcement
Picks of the Week
- Mike - 25 jQuery Plugins to help with responsive design blog post by Paul Andrew at SpeckyBoy.com
- Andrew - Commerce Kickstart v2
- Ryan - BEAN API by Neil Hastings (indytechcook on Drupal.org). Example is Relevant Content BEAN by Sean Larkin
- Lin - WSCCI will be implementing two different content export formats to see which fits the use case better: http://groups.drupal.org/node/237443
Site of the Week
The new Drupal Association Store! https://association.drupal.org/store
If you'd like your site highlighted, please submit it at http://DrupalEasy.com/siteoftheweek.
Try out Lin’s Microdata module.
Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-441-3964. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or time-management tips for Andrew. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page at http://DrupalEasy.com/contact
Thanks for the correction, and thanks for being the one non-spam comment I read today!