Mike Bell (mikebell_), one of the Community keynoters at DrupalCon Barcelona 2015, joins Mike Anello, Andrew Riley, and Ryan Price to discuss mental health and open source, why Larry still isn't satisfied, and one of the next major decisions the Drupal community is currently discussing.
- The next session of the 12-week Drupal Career Online course starts in March, 2016 - visit DrupalEasy.com/dco for all the details.
- Drupal Association membership drive - $100,000 in new revenue and 1,000 new memebers by December 30, 2015.
- Drupal 8: Happy but not satisfied blog post by Larry Garfield (crell).
- Celebrate Drupal 8: How it was done blog post by Paul Johnson (pdjohnson).
- Should we decouple Drupal with a client-side framework? blog post by Dries Buytaert (Dries), How Drupal Should Handle Client-side Framework Obsolescence blog post by Cambell Vertesi (ohthehughmanatee)).
Picks of the Week
- Mike - Admin Toolbar improves the default Drupal 8 toolbar with flyouts.
- Mike Bell - Backported theme_debug from Drupal 8.
- Ryan - Big Pipe Readme and in-code Documentation.
- Online Drupal 7 Module Development - Learn Module Development Online.
- DrupalCamp Siberia - December 18-20, 2015.
- DrupalCamp New Jersey - January 29-31, 2016.
- Drupal Global Sprints - January 30, 2016.
- Florida DrupalCamp 2016 - March 5, 2016.
- MidCamp - March 17-20, 2016.
Follow us on Twitter
Five Questions (answers only)
- Fallout 4.
- Playstation App on mobile phone.
- Drupal core development (CMI).
- Getting involved with the community.
Part of My Site - from the DruaplCon Los Angeles pre-note performed by Ronai Brumett.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.