BADCamp organizers Anne Stefanyk, Heather Rodriguez, and Jon Peck join Mike Anello and Ryan Price to discuss the biggest and baddest (pun intended) non-DrupalCon event in all the land(s)! Recent Drupal-related news, picks of the week, and five questions are - as always - included free with this episode.
- Drupal file upload by anonymous or untrusted users into public file systems -- PSA-2016-003 - security "update" for Drupal core warning site admins about the dangers of allowing anonymous file uploads.
- Getting accurate 'Available updates' for Drupal 6 - blog post by David Snopek.
- Implement User Enhancements on Drupal.org and port Dreditor features.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
Picks of the Week
- Mike - Classy Paragraphs module - easily add classes to paragraphs.
- Jon - Aquifer for Drupal - a command line interface that makes it easy to scaffold, build, test, and deploy your Drupal websites.
- Heather- Hook Deploy Update Tools - a D7 module to give you tools to execute deployment tasks in update hooks (reverting features, enabling disabling modules, etc) so you can roll out code reliably on sandbox, dev, test and prod environments.
- Ryan - OpenDevShop - see also DrupalEasy Podcast 181 with John Pugh.
##Follow us on Twitter
Five Questions (answers only)
- Plays synthesizer for a progressive rock band, Imager.
- "Bike in a basket" - build a motorcycle
- WNY DrupalCamp.
- "This Community Can" - from the DrupalCon Dublin pre-note performed by the Prenote cast (starts at 29:53).
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.