Jeff Eaton (eaton), Senior Architect at Lullabot, Drupal core contributor (Token API, Form API), author/maintainer of the Voting API, Entity Views Attachment, and others. Host of the Insert Content Here podcast, and (according to our very unscientific poll) one of the most popular Drupal speakers ever in the history of the world joins Andrew Riley, Ted Bowman, and Mike Anello to talk about what makes a great presentation and (possibly) to retire one of the five questions.
- Content strategy
- Installation profiles
- Drupal 8
- Outlining Presentations
- The Platypus Problem
Each podcast we ask our guests the same five questions. Here are the answers:
- Mac Pro, Vagrant, PHPStorm, OmniGraffle.
- Wim Leers (wimleers)
- Mark Sonnabaum (msonnabaum), Todd Nienkerk (Todd Nienkerk)
- Entity import/export
Want to know what the five questions are? Listen to the podcast!
- Open Atrium 2.x official release - download from Drupal.org - official announcement - Work Tracker (replacement for the 1.x case tracker).
- Story 2 was skipped because is made Mike grumpy
- Drupal.org migration to Drupal 7 - could happen as early as October 31.
Picks of the Week
- Ted - Cornell DrupalCamp - focused on higher education
- Andrew - Drupal App Console by Jesus Manuel Olivas - Provides an easy way to scaffold out a D8 module (tree and files)
- Mike - FooTable module by Matt Vance (Matt V.) - provides a Views format plugin for repsonsive tables.
- Jeff - Presentation Skills Considered Harmful blog post
Follow us on Twitter
Drupal Way by Marcia Buckingham (acmaintainer) (vocals, bass and mandolin) and Charlie Poplees (guitar). The lyrics by Marcia Buckingham, music by Kate Wolfe.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or ADHD medication for Andrew. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.