- Western New York (State) Drupal User Group, http://www.meetup.com/western-new-york-drupal-user-group, http://wnydug.org/.
- Charlotte, North Carolina Drupal Users’ Group, http://www.meetup.com/charDUG/, http://chardug.org/
- Charlotte Drupal Drive-In - Saturday, February 22, 2014
Each podcast we ask our guests the same five questions. Here are the answers:
- John: Linux/Vim, Thomas: MacBookPro/Sublime Text 3
- John: Mike Pirog (pirog), Thomas: Scott Reaser (cottser)
- John: Niagara Falls, Thomas: Atlanta
- John: VOIP integration, Thomas: Render API
- John: DOAP (Description of a project), Thomas: content staging
Want to know what the five questions are? Listen to the podcast!
- 7 ways to add custom JS and CSS to a page in Drupal by Kirill Cebotari (oresh)
- An Event Apart SF 2013 Recap blog post by Garret Voorhees (Garret Voorhees)
- SensioLabs Raises $6.9 Million To Implement its PHP Framework ‘Symfony’ Everywhere
Picks of the Week
- Ted - Recurly module by Nathan Haug (quicksketch) and Ryan Szrama (rszrama) - recurring subscriptions.
- Mike - BOTCHA Spam Prevention module by Dmitry Danilson (PatchRanger) and Ilya I (iva2k) - contains various “recipies” for keeping robot spammers out (honeypot, timegate, etc…)
- John - trydrupal8.com by Nick Selvaggio (nickgs) - it is essentially pushbutton deployment of a D8 test instance using Docker.
- Thomas - Kaleidoscope App - Mac OS X diff and merge tool that supports Git other VCS’s. It has support for many file formats like .PSD & .PNG’s as well.
- Florida DrupalCamp 2014 Save the Date - Saturday and Sunday, March 8-9, 2014, Florida Technical College, Orlando, Florida.
- New Jersey Drupal Camp - Six Mile Tech workshop: Your First Drupal Module - Friday, January 31, 2014
Follow us on Twitter
Drupal Way by Marcia Buckingham (acmaintainer) (vocals, bass and mandolin) and Charlie Poplees (guitar). The lyrics by Marcia Buckingham, music by Kate Wolfe.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or Drupal best practice tips for Ted. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.