Moshe Weitzman (moshe weitzman), one of the earliest Drupal contributors, Drush and Devel maintainer, and the Director, Research and Development for Acquia joins Mike Anello for a look back down Drupal’s memory lane. Moshe shares stories of the first publically available version of Drupal, the first DrupalCon, and how groups.drupal.org came about. As always, we also cover some Drupal-y news, share our picks of the week, and subject our guest to five questions!
- Notes from the first DrupalCon
- Drupal 8 Configuration Management Initiative (CMI): Moving Your Drupal 8 Configuration from Local to Server and Back blog post by Peter Wolanin (pwolanin).
- Cyrve blog post on Drupal niches
Each podcast we ask our guests the same five questions. Here are the answers:
- MacBook Air, Megaladon (chef recipes), PhpStorm, Komodo IDE
- Wim Leers
- New Orleans
- Single page apps
- Florida DrupalCamp 2014 wrapup
- A Million Drupal Sites… And Counting! blog post by Joe Saylor (jsaylor).
- (See Moshe’s pick of the week.)
Picks of the Week
- Mike - Stage File Proxy module by Greg Knaddison (greggles)
- Moshe - Google Summer of Code post by Matthew Lechleider (Slurpee).
- NYC Camp - April 10-13, 2014.
##Follow us on Twitter
Drupal Way by Marcia Buckingham (acmaintainer) (vocals, bass and mandolin) and Charlie Poplees (guitar). The lyrics by Marcia Buckingham, music by Kate Wolfe.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or core funding source ideas. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.