Rick Manelius (rickmanelius), project architect at NEWMEDIA, and one of the leading minds in our community when it comes to PCI Compliance, joins Mike Anello to further demystify PCI Compliance and the role it plays in any site that involves credit card data. We also discuss two-factor authentication, when we might see a Drupal 8 beta, and Drupal’s persistence.
- Drupal Career Online as begun!
- Live online public workshop schedule available at http://drupaleasy.com/training/workshops, http://www.blinkreaction.com/training, and http://training.acquia.com/events.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for discount codes to our public workshops..
- Two-factor authentication coming to Drupal.org - try to crack it! - blog post by Greg Knaddison (greggles).
- Drupal core updates for September 4, 2014 - blog post by Gábor Hotsjy.
- How does Drupal persist with being so horrible to use? - Reddit post by spoco2
Picks of the Week
- Introduction to Symfony2: Getting Ready for D8 training at DrupalCon Amsterdam by Blink Reaction - Monday, September 29, 2014
- DrupalCamp Chattanooga - September 13, 2014
- DrupalCamp Atlanta - October 3-4, 2014
Follow us on Twitter
Drupal Way by Marcia Buckingham (acmaintainer) (vocals, bass and mandolin) and Charlie Poplees (guitar). The lyrics by Marcia Buckingham, music by Kate Wolfe.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or names of PCI consultants for next week’s podcast. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.
Good to see you're continuing to do the podcast. I was worried about it after the last episode.