Brett Meyer, Director of Strategy at ThinkShout, and Stephanie Gutowski, Community Engagement Organizer/Manager at ThinkShout, join Ted, Ryan, and Mike to talk about video games. Specifically, Dragon Age: Inquisition. Seriously - Brett and Stephanie have an article in the upcoming issue of Drupal Watchdog where they relate content strategy in web sites to content strategy in content-heavy videos games. We also focus on DrupalCon Los Angeles including what we're looking forward to, if sessions are still necessary, community vs. business networking, and if it's possible to only pack a single shirt.
- June 2015 issue to be available at DrupalCon or at DrupalWatchdog.com.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- June 2015 issue article summaries.
Picks of the Week
- Mike - Understanding Git Conceptually by Charles Duan.
- Ryan - Blink Reaction Symfony2 Training at DrupalCon and Fish Shell.
- Ted - Drush Quick Drupal
- Stephanie - Devsigner 2015
- Brett - Audubon.org
- DrupalCon Los Angeles, May 11-15, 2015.
- Online Drupal 7 Module Development - Learn Module Development Online.
- Acquia U begins June 1, 2015.
Follow us on Twitter
Five Questions (answers only)
- astrophysics, soccer
- Space Marine 40K, Skype
- becoming an adult, visit China
- tiger, camel (in Timbuktu)
- Drupal Day at NTEN conference, learning taxonomy in Drupal 4.7.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.