Paul Johnson (pdjohnson) joins Mike Anello and Ted Bowman to talk about Drupal's social media presence, how community members can get involved, and the forthcoming release of Drupal 8!
- Drupal Director, CTI digital.
- Global Social Media Lead for DrupalCons (@drupalcon, @drupalconeur, @drupalconna, @drupalconasia.
- Manages @drupal and contributes the Drupal Facebook page with Cary Gordon
- Drupal social media accounts - includes a link to request a post.
- Drupal 8 Hall of Fame.
- Which countries have contributed most to Drupal 8?.
- The next session of the 12-week Drupal Career Online course starts March 7, 2016 - visit DrupalEasy.com/dco for all the details.
- Thanks to the folks at DrupalCamp Chattanooga for the great camp!
- Drupal Association membership drive - $100,000 in new revenue and 1,000 new memebers by December 30, 2015.
- Drupal 8 will be released November 19, 2015.
- Goodbye Webform? Contact Forms Are In the Drupal 8 Core blog post by Steve Burge.
- Drupal 8 Services, Dependency Injection, and Decoupling Your Code blog post by Ryan Price.
Picks of the Week
- Mike - How we made The Toast - blog posts by the folks behind the redesign of The Toast.
- Paul - Celebrate Drupal 8 - Social media stunt featuring crowd sourced videos from around the globe of why people are so excited about Drupal 8.
- Paul - BBC Worldwide Store - BBC Worldwide’s new Drupal Commerce powered platform for selling on demand and download BBC’s vast back catalogue.
- Ted - Proposal: D8 Contrib Office Hours.
- Online Drupal 7 Module Development - Learn Module Development Online.
- Drupal 8 Launch Parties! - we're having one in Orlando.
##Follow us on Twitter
Five Questions (answers only)
- Road cycling
- L'etap de Tour.
- No answer
- DrupalCon London - when asked to get more involved with @drupalcon
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.