Mark Carver (markcarver), Senior Front End Performance Engineer with Tag 1 Consulting and maintainer of the Bootstrap base theme joins Mike Anello to discuss the past, present and future of Bootstrap, Dreditor, and render arrays.
- Bootstrap base theme
- Bootstrap project.
- Bootstrap base theme documentation.
- Refactor Render API to be OO issue.
- Drupal Should Use an External Front End Framework - be sure to read the comments as well!
- Tag 1 Quo - built on Drupal 8 with Bootstrap.
- The Fall, 2016 session of Drupal Career Online begins September 26; applications are now open.
- Introduction to Drupal 8 Module Development at DrupalCon Dublin.
- We're saying goodbye ;-( - Implement User Enhancements on Drupal.org and port Dreditor features.
- Who sponsors Drupal development? - blog post by Dries Buytaert and Matthew Tift.
- What's new on Drupal.org - August 2016 - blog post by Tim Lehnen.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
Picks of the Week
- DrupalCon Dublin - September 26-30, 2016.
- NEDCamp September 30 - October 1, 2016.
- Baltimore Drupal Camp - October 7, 2016.
Follow us on Twitter
Five Questions (answers only)
- Travel (road trips)
- Getting out from behind the keyboard more often.
- When he created his drupal.org account, hired as a school district's web site developer.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.