David Rogers, Senior Front End Engineer at Pendo.io, joins Mike Anello to discuss from a Drupal-specific standpoint. They discuss the road to the Drupal community selecting React for use in Drupal core, when a typical Drupal developer should start thinking about React, and what the best first steps are for learning it.
- Drupal looking to adopt React.
- Proposal to use React for building Drupal’s administrative UIs.
- Medium post on the original React license.
- Official Documentation.
- How to Learn React - A Five Step Plan blog post from Lullabot.
- Learn React.js in 8 minutes.
- Codeschool Try React course.
- Mastering Drupal Development Workflows with Pantheon - begins February 27, 2018.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
##Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.