David Needham (davidneedham), Developer Advocate with Pantheon as well as a long-time Drupal community member and trainer, joins Mike Anello to discuss his new-ish role at Pantheon, tools for trainers, and a bit of a rabbit-hole into local Docker-based development environments.
- Pantheon training options
- Automated Workflows with Drupal 8, GitHub, Composer, and CircleCI workshop at DrupalCon Nashville.
- For more information about Pantheon for Trainers, contact David Needham.
- Introduction to Drupal 8 Module Development full-day training at DrupalCon Nashville. Monday, April 9, 2018.
- Drupal Career Online - begins March 26, 2017.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
##Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.