This is part 6 of a series of videos showing the process to upgrade DrupalEasy.com to Drupal 9.
The process is mainly based on the Upgrade Status module's report and was recording during the weekly, 2-hour DrupalEasy office hours (provided to alumni of Drupal Career Online).
Part 6 includes:
- Updated Honeypot module to Drupal 9 compatible version (and updated config).
- Updated Redirect module to Drupal 9 compatible version.
- Markdown module Drupal 9 readiness review.
- Updated Pathologic module to Drupal 9 compatible version.
- Updated Responsive Favicons to Drupal 9 compatible (dev) version.
Add new comment