After a long hiatus Andrew joins us to talk all things DrupalCon San Francisco with Mike and Ryan as well as talking about the future of Drupal (better known as Drupal 7).
- Drupalcon Wrapup
- Drupal The Card Game?
- Best Session Attended: Efficient workflow for design and development projects
- Most crowded session attended - Theming with Skinr
- 7 conference innovations that helped make DrupalCon SF a Success, blog post by Kieran Lal
- More than 50 Drupal modules moved into Drupal 7 - by Daniel F. Kudwien
- D7 gets new themes (Bartik - http://drupal.org/project/bartik - is another candidate theme for Drupal 7)
- Certified to rock
- Addison Berry named one of the most influential women in tech by Fast Company
Picks of the week
- Mike - http://drupal.org/project/override_node_options - Override Node Options by Dave Reid, Joachim Noreiko, and Tim Millwood.
- Ryan - Distributions on Drupal - http://drupal.org/project/uberdrupal by Ryan Szrama
- Andrew - Shameless self promotion - Site Directory Migrate http://www.drupal.org/project/sitedir_migrate
Site of the week
World Engineering Education Forum conference web site submitted by Santhosh Abraham
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-441-3964. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or cold weather advice for Ryan. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page at http://DrupalEasy.com/contact
Two good suggested work arounds for the IE issue. I don't suppose you have any handy modules to fix the multi-server with a non-shared files directory issue?
I've looked and I've looked (about 6 months ago) but couldn't find anything.
I ended up finding this great talk from DrupalCon SF by Barray Jaspan of Acquia. It looks like a GlusterFS share is the way to go (to share the files directory).
I'll gladly pick this up at the meeting this weekend ;-)