Michael Hess, (mlhess), Senior Technologist and Adjunct Lecturer at University of Michigan and member of Drupal's Security Working Group joins Mike Anello to talk about recent Drupal core security updates, security release processes, Drupal 7's future end-of-life, and the new Drupal Steward program.
- February 20 Drupal core security advisory (8.6.10)
- Announcing a Drupal security bug bounty program paying up to €15.000
- Drupal 8 automatic updates initiative
- DrupalCon Seattle session on automatic updates
- Drupal 7 end of life - November, 2021
- Interested in your organization becoming an Drupal extended support provider? Email [email protected] or go to PSA-2019-02-25.
- Interested in joining the Drupal security team? Visit security.drupal.org/join
- Introducing Drupal Steward.
- Drupal Career Online - the 12-week (3 half-days/week) best-practice focused training program begins August 26, 2019. Learn more at one of our free Taste of Drupal webinars in June, July, and August.
- Professional local development with DDEV - 2-hour, hands-on, online workshop held monthly (May 8, June 12).
- Local Web Development with DDEV Explained - new book from Mike!
- DrupalCamp Chattanooga - June 7 and 8, 2019.
- DrupalCamp Asheville - July 12-14, 2019.
- Midwest Drupal Summit - August 8-11, 2019 - Michael is the primary organizer - for more info, go to #mwds in the Drupal Slack workspace.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
##Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.