Chris Strahl from the office of the CTO at Acquia joins Ryan and Mike to talk about Acquia’s new Large Scale Drupal Initiative where some of Acquia’s largest clients are working together on enterprise Drupal issues and contributing all of the results back to the community. Other topics include Commerce Guys’ funding, more bluecheese, Drupal’s "Experience Gap", and Configuration Management in core!
- Large Scale Drupal - Large Scale Drupal Project and Plans. Chris Strahl’s presentations at DrupalCon Denver: It’s more than pushing out data - personal sensors and data collection with mobile devices, Building and securing government Drupal sites in the cloud
- Commerce Guys secures $5M in funding
- New groups.drupal.org theme (bluecheese) now in testing
- Configuration management system committed to Drupal 8
- Drupal’s Experience Gap
Picks of the Week
- Mike - Join.me - free, multi-user screen-sharing
- Ryan - Jeff Linwood’s Drupal/PhoneGap ebook, Jeff's appearnce on the Modules Unraveled podcast
- Chris - Trello.com - online task tracking tool
Site of the Week
DoggCatcher - DoggCatcher is a podcast player for Android. The site gives info about the app, and has a useful FAQ and Forum.
If you'd like your site highlighted, please submit it at http://DrupalEasy.com/siteoftheweek.
Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-441-3964. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or anti-alien abduction tips for Andrew. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page at http://DrupalEasy.com/contact
Your podcasts are very good and so interesting!
It was grate this time the "Pic of the week" got out of the Drupal box with some grate tips and tools.
Maybe you can do "Twoeep of the week" - 2 session for drupal and for other cool tools...