Jessica Dearie (jdearie) and David Stoline (dstol) join Andrew, Ryan, and Mike to talk about the upcoming Capital Camp and Gov Days, taking place on July 30-August 1, 2014 (free for attendees!) We also learn about two top-secret Drupal groups, do a DrupalCon Austin review, and say “Morten” more times than anyone should be allowed to. Not enough for you? How about some Picks of the Week and 5 questions?
Each podcast we ask our guests the same five questions. Here are the answers:
- Mac/Acquia Dev Desktop/Sublime Text 2, Mac/MAMP/PhpStorm
- Jessica Dearie (jdearie), Matt Grasmick (grasmash)
- Phoenix, Las Vegas
- Theming, HTTP Kernel
- File/Media management, Behat
- Getting Your Stuff into Drupal: Basics of Content Migration - July 22-23, 1-5pm EDT. $149.
- Drupal: Blue Collar Views - July 29-30, 1-5pm EDT. $149.
- Mike’s favorite session: Understanding the Drupal 8 Plugin System by Helior Colorado.
- Ted’s favorite session (BoF): Building Your (Drupal-based) Business: What Keeps You Up at Night?.
- Ryan’s favorite session: Future-Proof Your Drupal 7 Site by Dave Reid. (drink) or: John Albin on Design Components
- Morten DK resigns from the Drupal Association Board of Directors. Morten’s announcement, Board Announcement (Dries).
- The official Beatles web site - case study.
Picks of the Week
- Mike - WorldTimeBuddy.com
- Andrew - Image Optimize
- Ryan - “drush rr” - Registry Rebuild by omega8cc
- Jessica - Contact [email protected] to join the Drupal For Gov Community Group
- David - Behat in D8
- Capital Camp and Gov Days - July 30-August 1, Bethesda, Maryland.
##Follow us on Twitter
Drupal Way by Marcia Buckingham (acmaintainer) (vocals, bass and mandolin) and Charlie Poplees (guitar). The lyrics by Marcia Buckingham, music by Kate Wolfe.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or Canadian food suggestions for next week’s podcast. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.