Jacob Rockowitz (jrockowitz), lead maintainer of the Webform module and builder and maintainer of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center site joins Ted Bowman and Mike Anello to talk about the current state of the Drupal 8 Webform module and its path to Drupal 8 and beyond.
- Webform module
- Hey Drupal: Don't forget about the little guy… - blog post.
- Issue #2138397: Highlight Flattr, Paypal or Whatever Opportunities on Issue Pages
- Issue #2282537: Create a mechanism for modules to announce funding campaigns through the Update module
- Issue #2805097: Should the YAML form module change its name?
- Responsible maintainers
- Mastering Drupal Development Workflows with Pantheon - begins February 27.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
##Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.