Tim Lehnen, (hestenet), Director of Engineering for the Drupal Association and Neil Drumm (Drumm, Senior Technologist at the Drupal Association join Mike Anello to take a bit of a deep dive into the continuing evolution of Drupal.org tooling - specifically the modernization of the issue queue, patch process, code reviews, and more. Along the way, we try to figure out where (when?) the phrase "feather in your cap" comes from, exactly what Neil does in his free time, and why Mike isn't nearly as cool as he thinks.
- Tim's monthly What new on Drupal.org? blog posts.
- Contribute module
- Developer Tools Initiative - Part 1: An update, and where we stand
- Developer Tools Initiative - Part 2: Comparing our options
- Developer Tools Initiative - Part 3: Illustrating modular integration for Developer Tooling on Drupal.org
- Developer Tools Initiative - Part 4: What's next?
- Mastering Drupal Development Workflows with Pantheon - begins February 27, 2018.
- Drupal Career Online - begins March 26, 2017.
- Drupal Aid - Drupal support and maintenance services. Get unlimited support, monthly maintenance, and unlimited small jobs starting at $99/mo.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
##Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.