Dan Schiavone (schiavone), President, Snake Hill Web Agency, and local lead front end track for DrupalCon Baltimore and Elizabeth Lipinski (lizardata), Technolgy Strategist (also from Snake Hill) and the local lead business track joins Ted and Mike to discuss session submission for DrupalCon Baltimore. We also discuss Media in Core and changes to Drupal marketplace rankings before making our picks of the week!
- Submit a session to DrupalCon Baltimore.
- Drupal Career Online Spring 2017 (evening) class begins March 13! Learn more at one of our upcoming online Taste of Drupal events on February 1st and 28th.
- Recognizing more types of contribution in the Drupal.org Marketplace - blog post by Tim Lehnen.
- Media in core - Current Statue of Media in Drupal 8 Core and Next Steps - "Media Essentials" Begins Its Journey to Drupal Core - Results of the Drupal 8 Media Sprint.
- The Drupal Project Productivity Curve - blog post by Mike Crittenden.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
Picks of the Week
- Mike - Free Drupal 8: Composer and Configuration Management video series from Brian Lewis at Modules Unraveled and Nominations are now open for the 2017 Aaron Winborn Award.
- Ted Drupal Symfony Bridge for IntelliJ IDEA.
- Dan - Frank Chimero’s blog, Drupal 8 Front-End Architecture Jordan Page White.
- Liz - Contact DrupalCon track leads with any questions!
- New Jersey DrupalCamp - February 3-5, 2017.
- Florida DrupalCamp - February 17-19, 2017. More info on DrupalEasy.com.
Follow us on Twitter
Five Questions (answers only)
- Turning conference t-shirts into other things.
- Avast (anti-virus software).
- Not afraid of anything.
- Dan was jazzed after DrupalCon DC.
- Glory Glory: The Battle Hymn of the Association - from the DrupalCon New Orleans pre-note performed by Adam Juran, Campbell Vertesi and Jeffrey Macguire.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.