Tara King, Customer Success Engineer with Pantheon, Drupal Diversity and Inclusion leadership team, and a member of Core Mentoring Leadership team joins Mike Anello to talk about Drupal's Diversity and Inclusion Contribution Team - and how you can get involved.
- Drupal Diversity and Inclusion Contribution Team
- Increasing Drupal contribution from underrepresented groups blog post by Dries Buytaert.
- Open Demographics Project and the Gender field module.
- Nikki Stevens' talk at TEDxASU titled, "Other, Please Specify".
- Upgrading your local development environment with DDEV full-day training at Drupal Camp Colorado - Friday, August 3, 2018.
- Introducing our online, hands-on, 2-hour Professional local development with DDEV workshop - monthly, beginning July 18.
- Drupal Career Online - Fall semester begins September 3. Learn more at the next Taste of Drupal webinar on July 19.
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
- WebEnabled.com - devPanel.
##Follow us on Twitter
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.