Jess Snyder joins Mike Anello to talk about how Drupal and nonprofit organizations - topics include the unique needs of nonprofits, the challenges they have with Drupal 8+, and how nonprofit folks organize and support each other. Also, Kaleem Clarkson returns to the podcast to provide an update on the Drupal Event Organizers Group.
- Drupal nonprofits mailing list
- Drupal nonprofits monthly chat notes
- Nonprofit Drupal on drupal.org
- #nonprofits on Drupal Slack workspace
- DrupalCon Global Nonprofit Summit
- Drupal Event Organizers Group
- Attention All Event Organizers — Call for Board Nominations
- New! Drupal Events listing
- DrupalCamp Atlanta - Sept 10-11, 2020
- Composer Basics online workshop - 7-hour (split over 2 days) online workshop - Monday, July 20 from 1:30-5pm ET (part 1) and Tuesday, July 21 from 1:30-5pm ET (part 2).
- Professional local development with DDEV - 2-hour, hands-on, online workshop held monthly (Tuesday, September 8 and Tuesday, November 10).
- Local Web Development with DDEV Explained.
- Drupal Career Online - next semester begins August 31. Free information webinars on July 22, August 12, and August 26.
We're using the machine-driven Amazon Transcribe service to provide an audio transcript of this episode.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.