Donata Stroink-Skillrud, president of Termageddon LLC, licensed attorney, certified information privacy professional, and vice-chair of the American Bar Association ePrivacy Committee joins Mike Anello to talk about privacy (and other web site) policies (it's much more interesting than you think!) and why it is so important for modern web sites to have one.
- Termageddon LLC
- Are you an agency? Join Termageddon's Partner Program and receive a two free accounts - one for you and one for a client!
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- American Bar Association
- Drupal Career Online - next semester begins March 1. Free information webinars on January 13, February 10, and February 24.
- Professional local development with DDEV - 2-hour, hands-on, online workshop held monthly (Tuesday, January 12).
- Local Web Development with DDEV Explained.
We're using the machine-driven Amazon Transcribe service to provide an audio transcript of this episode.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Google Play or Miro. Listen to our podcast on Stitcher and YouTube.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.
Note: the Termageddon links above are affiliate referral links.