We talk with Leslie Glynn about the Project Browser initiative with a specific focus on how to check it out and get involved with the project.
- Project browser project on drupal.org
- Strategic initiative: Project browser
- Kanban board for getting the top 100 module ready for Project browser
- Leslie's slides from NEDCamp
- Professional module development - 15 weeks, 90 hours, live, online course.
- Drupal Career Online - 12 weeks, 77 hours, live online, beginner-focused course.
We're using the machine-driven Amazon Transcribe service to provide an audio transcript of this episode.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.