Mike speaks with Avi Schwab, one of the organizers of MidCamp, on how the organizing team quickly shifted from an in-person camp to a virtual camp. In addition, Chris Weber also has three new change records for us.
- DrupalCon Minneapolis Coronavirus update
- Midcamp live captioning via ACS
- Board Game Arena - virtual game night
- Midcamp Zoom host instructions
- Midcamp Speaker resources
- Drupal 9 Beta 1 release
- info.yml files no longer accept 'core: 9.x'
- Drupal core themes no longer extend Stable
- Professional local development with DDEV - 2-hour, hands-on, online workshop held monthly (Tuesday, April 7).
- Local Web Development with DDEV Explained
- Drupal 8 Module Development Basics - DrupalCon Minneapolis
- MyDropWizard.com - Long-term-support services for Drupal 6, 7, and 8 sites.
If you'd like to leave us a voicemail, call 321-396-2340. Please keep in mind that we might play your voicemail during one of our future podcasts. Feel free to call in with suggestions, rants, questions, or corrections. If you'd rather just send us an email, please use our contact page.
Chris Weber, you are doing awesome! I wonder what it would sound like with some smooth jazz in the background ;) Keep up the good work.
Thank you Mike and Avi for this podcast. Solid topic and you covered a lot.
You had a big break in the podcast. Good to hear that you found a new plan for producing content for the podcast. However with audio being recorded from a number of different sources for the new format and at different places you should watch your audio levels as they are all over the place. The level on the Change Record was extremely low on this episode. Which is the reason I decided to write. I had to turn it way up and then the noise floor was very audible. Nothing beats recording good levels but a good automatic gain control (AGC) processor on your digital audio workstation should be able to level out the differences and make it sound much better, unless your audio levels are extremely low then you may just need to record the segment again.
Thanks again for the Drupal content you all put together!
You are absolutely correct and I am aware of the issue. We're working on improving the quality with each episode :)