We spend time during most of our courses talking about the many ways you can interact with the Drupal community. It is often said that organizations who don't become involved with the community are only getting half of the Drupal experience. We'll help you discover how to choose modules, evaluate developers, find documentation, and get connected with your local community.
- Drupal Community Sites: api.drupal.org, groups.drupal.org
- What is IRC and which rooms should I use?
- There seem to be 5 modules that solve this problem... which one do I choose?
- The right and wrong way to ask questions in the forums
- DrupalCon, DrupalCamp, and User Groups
- Drupal Companies, Useful Sites, Blogs, Videos and Podcasts
No experience required.