DrupalEasy accepts credit cards, checks and Paypal, and provides several payment options for Professional Module Development, including a 9-month payment plan. Group pricing is also available. Contact Gwendolyn if you have payment questions or would like to discuss group pricing.
The cost for the full version of Professional Module Development is $3,500.00
The cost for the lite version of Professional Module Development is $2,500.00
*DrupalEasy Learning Community members (DCO graduates, mentors, event gurus, instructors and scholarship sponsors) are eligible for special pricing of $3,000.00 for the full course. Please indicate if you are a member of the DrupalEasy Learning Community on the registration form.
PMD Fall 2024 Payment Options
- Full Payment of $3,500 ($2,500 for the Lite version) at execution of registration (credit card, purchase order, or check).
- Deposit 25% at execution of registration, balance paid 5 days prior to course start date (credit card, purchase order, or check) for full or lite version.
- Payment Plan for Full Version with 20% deposit ($700) ($200 for *DrupalEasy Learning Community members) at execution of registration, balance paid according to the following nine-month payment plan (credit card or checks).
- Annual percentage rate: 5%
- Finance charge: $56.56
- Amount financed: $2,800.00
- The dollar amount the credit provided to you or on your behalf.
- Total of payment: $2,856.56
- The amount you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled.
- Total sale price: $3,556.56
- The total cost of your purchase on credit including your down payment of $700.
- Your payment schedule will be:
- Number of payments: 9
- Amount of each payment: $317.40
- When payments are due: beginning on March 1, 2024 and on the same day each month thereafter until November 1, 2024.
All prices for programs are printed herein. There are no carrying charges, interest charges, or service charges connected or charged with any of these programs. Contracts are not sold to a third party at any time. Cost of training is included in the price cost for the goods and services.
For questions or more information, contact us.