This workshop will focus on building a magazine-style web site that pulls in syndicated content and gives editors and users the ability to add ratings and comments. The content is then published in various dynamic layouts based on editor and user input.
- Using Node Reference, Taxonomy, and Embedded Media Filed with CCK
- Populating your site via FeedAPI and Feed Element Mapper
- Editorial control of content using Nodequeue and Flags
- Auto-magic content displays using argument-driven views
- Dynamic context-sensitive panels
Some knowledge of Views, CCK, Taxonomy, Panels.