This workshop will demonstrate various strategies that will allow you to add and configure advanced features to your site via the administration area.
- Essential modules: administration menu and devel module
- Administration views and bulk operations
- Setting up a rich-text editor
- Configuring your site for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Theming a site element: choosing the best method
- Security best practices
- Friendly, taxonomy-based URLs
- Getting help when you're stuck
Modules to be demonstrated may include:
Basic Drupal knowledge, comfortable in the admin area.